Admissions for Std.2 – 8
Welcome to the Admission Application Portal for Convent of Jesus & Mary High School
Classes Standard 2 – 8
There are NO vacancies in our school for these classes. The School will notify the parents for the admission procedure in case of any vacancies.
To fill the online application, the following are required.
- Photograph for the child
- Family photograph
- Birth certificate (attested copy)
- Last progress report from the previous school.
- A Transfer (Leaving) certificate from a recognized school will be required when admission is granted to classes 2 and above.
- a) If a pupil has come from a different State, the Transfer Certificate must be countersigned by the appropriate Education Officer concerned. Only a Transfer Certificate from a recognized school is accepted. If a boy has come from different country, the Transfer Certificate must be countersigned by the appropriate officer of the Indian Embassy / Consulate in that country concerned.
- b) If a Transfer Certificate is delayed as a result of being sent for counter signature, a provisional certificate from the previous school may be submitted. Admissions granted will be provisional till a proper Transfer Certificate, duly signed and stamped by the appropriate authority, is submitted.
- Christians should submit an attested copy of the Baptism Certificate.
- Any other relevant certificates.
Parents will need the following:
Aadhaar number of father/mother
Proof of Residence: Passport, Ration Card, Utility Bill
Proof of ID: Voter ID, PAN Card, Passport